[vc_row height=“medium“ content_placement=“middle“ css=“%7B%22default%22%3A%7B%22padding-bottom%22%3A%220px%22%7D%7D“][vc_column][us_post_title align=“center“ tag=“h1″ css=“%7B%22default%22%3A%7B%22margin-bottom%22%3A0%7D%7D“ migration_add_content=“1″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row el_id=“kombo“][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=“How to use washing machine“ use_theme_fonts=“yes“][vc_column_text][fvplayer src=“https://cent.sk/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/mytag-combo-wash-only.mp4″][/vc_column_text][us_separator size=“large“][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=“1/2″][vc_column_text]
- Separate white-colored clothes from the dark ones. Read the label on clothing, which indicates how a particular item should be cleaned.
- Add your laundry. Make sure, each piece of your laundry is separated from another and they are not tangled together. If you wash bedding covers or pillow cases, button them up, so other pieces of laundry will not slip into them. Tangled laundry tends to create one big ball, which cannot be centrifuged well. Laundry which is not centrifuged well, doesn’t get dried well.
- Do not overload the washing machine. Make sure the laundry comes maximum 12 cm under the upper rim of the washing machine drum. If you overfill the washing machine, your laundry can not be washed, rinsed and centrifuged properly.
- Do not use color catcher sheets. They block the washing machine and pipes and your laundry will not be rinsed and centrifuged properly.
- Do not wash bra with a bone. It can detach from the bra and block the pump. The washing cycle ends with an error then and the laundry doesn’t get centrifuged.
- Close the door properly.
- Pour the detergent into the drawer. If you use gel capsules, place them right in the washing machine at the back of the drum (do not put capsules into the drawer).
- Tap your payment card on terminal, or insert the payment card into the terminal from below.
- Select washing cycle.
- Whites hot water: 50 – 60 C
- Colors warm water: 30 – 40 C
- Brights cold water: 20 – 25 C
- Permanent press warm water: 30 – 40 C
- Wool cold water: 20 – 25 C
- Delicates warm water: 30 – 40 C
- Quick cycle warm water: 30 – 40 C
- Push the START button on the washing machine (required only on some types of washing machines).
In case of interruption or power outage: „RESELECT CYCLE“ will appear on display, make sure the door is closed and press the program button again.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=“1/2″][us_image image=“6532″ size=“us_300_0_crop“ align=“center“ onclick=“lightbox“][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_custom_heading text=“Washing programs and temperatures“ font_container=“tag:h3|text_align:left“ use_theme_fonts=“yes“][vc_column_text]The Maytag washer is made in the US. That´s why its labeling of washing programs is oriented more on American market. It doesn´t heat up incoming water as it is common for our home washer. It mixes cold and hot tap water.
As the distribution of hot water within a building can vary in terms of time and location, the washing temperature could be slightly different. Therefore it shows the range of temperature, not the precise temperature.
The duration of washing cycle appears on a display right after you select your washing program. It lasts from 41 up to 45 minutes. Some washers have so called quick washing program which lasts only 34 minutes.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text] [/vc_column_text][us_cta title=“Would you like to dry your laundry as well?“ title_tag=“h4″ color=“secondary“ btn_label=“See the instructions“ btn_link=“url:https%3A%2F%2Fcent.sk%2Fnavod-susicka%2F|||“ btn_style=“3″ btn_size=“16px“]For instructions how to use the dryer go to „How to use the dryer“.[/us_cta][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][us_separator size=“large“][vc_column_text]
Do you have any questions?
[/vc_column_text][us_separator][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][us_iconbox icon=“fas|bullhorn“ style=“circle“ title=“Call our HOTLINE“ link=“url:mailto%3Ainfo%40cent.sk|||“ type=“icon_top“ link_url=“#“ link_text=“Contact Support“]Please, call our HOTLINE 0800 820 018 (8am – 11pm).[/us_iconbox][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]